FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you bill all insurances?
We are contracted with most insurance companies except TN Carriers which manages United Healthcare Community Plan and Amerigroup TennCare plans. If you have any questions, please call our office and we will be happy to assist you further.
How do I pay my bill?
We have several options:
- We will soon offer online payment services!
- You can call our office and make your payment over the phone.
- You may mail a check or money order
Who/how many can ride with the patient?
We allow each client/patient to have one (1) “rider” (this may be family, friend, staff or caregiver, etc.). We limit the number for safety reasons, riders will be required to ride in the front seat with his/her safety belt fastened. **The driver/attendant has the right to refuse a rider for not following the safety standards of the vehicle and applicable state laws. **
What is your service/coverage area?
- Non-Medical transportation will pick-up clients in Davidson and surrounding counties and transport them to most locations. Long distance transports may require advanced notice.
- Medical transportation will pick-up patients in Davidson County and occasionally in surrounding counties (call for more information/details if you live outside of Davidson County). TMT Medical Transportation CANNOT pick-up patients outside the State of TN. We will transport you to most locations. Long distance transports may require advanced notice.